Hello hello! This weeks post is how to spread peace and love. Sorry, I couldn’t help it haha. As halloween nears I find it hard to decide what I want to be so I’ll continue searching but for those who have decided to become a hippy, well, you’ve come to the right place. Follow the instructions below to look as groovy as our model, Sorcha. Doesn’t she look psychedelic?
1. Prime the eyes with your primer of choice. I use Urban Decay’s Primer Potion!
2. Using NYX’s Jumbo Eye Pencil in milk. This is a great way to make bright colours pop because the white helps the colour on top.
3. I then applied a lilac shade. Iused Bougainvillea from the Eyebook 2011.
4. Using the fluffiest eyeshadow brush I blended a plum eyeshadow called gothic grape from the same pallette into the crease.
5. I patted the MAC pigment Push The Edge all over the lid. After, I patted the MAC pigment Vanilla in the inner corner of the eye and under the brow.
6. I applied Rimmel’s Fix & Perfect Primer all over the face. Using a kabuki brush from my Jessup set, I patted Rimmel’s Lasting Finish 25hr Foundation. I set her foundation using ELF’s HD Translucent Powder.
7. I highlighted Sorcha’s cheekbone, her cupid’s bow and the bridge of her nose. Taking my favourite matte bronzer Hoola by Benefit, I contoured in a three motion from her forehead to under her cheekbone and lastly under her jaw line.
8. I didn’t want too much fall out so I applied the lower lash line shadow after applying foundation. I took the same plum colour that I blended into the crease and applied it underneath the lower lash line.
9. I couldn’t complete the eye look without a feline flick using Milani’s Eye Tech Perfection Liner. I then flicked a layer of L’Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara on.
10. To my favourite part of the tutorial. Using coloured PS I love you lipliner in plum, red and pink and the NYX eyeshadow crayon from earlier I started to draw flowers and colourful dots on the side of Sorcha’s face. I think the flowers and dots really add to the look. Who doesn’t love flower power <3
11. Last but not least I applied a W7’s Mega Matte Lips in Sinful on Sorcha’s Lips.
So thats it for this weeks post. I hope you enjoyed it!
Remember keep the peace & spread the love,
happy reading & tea drinking,