I don’t know about you but I love 1920’s era. The style, the make up, whats not to love. So I decided that I’d do a Halloween tutorial that isn’t that common. I wanted to look like I walked out of a black & white photo.
Follow these steps to look like you walked out of a black & white movie.
1. Make sure you moisturize your face because face paint is quite drying. I also popped Benefit’s Porefessional to make sure my skin was smooth and even.
2. I then took a grey face paint and applied it all over my face making sure that all your flesh colored skin is covered.
3. Blend EVERYTHING with a beauty blender. Can’t emphasize how important it is to blend so you don’t ruin the illusion!
4. With a fluffy eyeshadow brush I took a black eyeshadow and blended it into the crease.
5. Using the same black eyeshadow I filled in my eyebrows.
6. I then applied a thick cat eye. Starting it at the very start of the inner corner to the end of my brow.
7. I didn’t want any flesh showing so I made sure I applied black liner to my bottom lash too.
9. Last but not least I added black lipstick to give the illusion of lipstick in a photograph!