Fake eyelashes are great way to make your eye make up more dramatic. I have been using fake eyelashes for years and I think I’ve mastered the technique of application but I always forget one thing. I never remember to buy them!
Frequently, I’ll be going out with my friends or to a family event and I want to add to my look but I never remember to buy them.
So, I scoured the internet looking for ways to make my eyelashes fuller and longer and I came across a little secret make-up artists use. Baby powder. Yes, you read that correctly.
It gets a little messy so wait until after your lash is done to apply your foundation! I used my sister Aoife to demonstrate 🙂
What you need
2. Baby Powder
3. Cotton Buds
So here’s how I did it!
1. Curl your eyelashes using an eyelash curler.
2. Apply a few coats of mascara. At the moment I’m using Better than Sex mascara by Too Faced and I’m loving it!
3. Then grab a cotton bud and apply the baby powder on both sides of the lashes.
4. Then apply your mascara and if you have a disposable mascara even better!
5. You’ll notice that your eyelashes are thicker and fuller.