This is my second post in the disney princess series and this weeks princess is Snow White. I love a red lip and I had great fun recreating this look on the lovely brunette, Sinéad.
1. Using Max Factor Face Finity All Day Primer and Benefit’s The Porefessional I primed Sineád’s lovely clear skin. Then I used L’oréal lumi magique to highlight her skin before blending NYC Smooth Skin Foundation in 677 Regular Nude into her skin.
2. I concealed Sinéad’s under eye using Collection long lasting concealer in Fair. I’m so jealous of her lovely clear skin 🙂
3. I primed the eyes using Urban Decay’s Primer Potion. Then I let it set for two mins before applying W.O.S from the Naked Basics 1 Palette (any cream coloured eyeshadow will do) lightly on the lid. With the two minutes to spare I filled in her eyebrows with Milani Easybrow in Dark Brown.
4. Getting my fluffiest eyeshadow brush I blended Naked 2 a matte brown into the crease of the eye. I also used my old trick of adding sellotape so that a nice line would be created.
5. To really define the crease I blended faint lightly into the outer corner of the crease. I always blend the the crease really well with a clean brush to make sure it is blended properly. Then I added Venus to the inner corner of the eye.
6. I then added liner using Milani Eye Tech Perfection ( my new favourite liner) which is great if you haven’t mastered liquid eyeliner because the brush gives you more control. To finish the eye look I used Too Faced Better than sex mascara.
7. I added the highlight Soft and Gentle by MAC Cosmetics along the very top of the cheek bones and under the brows. Then I added the blusher from Urban Decay’s Naked Flush Palette.
8. I bronzed lightly in a three motion from her forehead in the hollow of her cheekbones and very slightly under jaw using my MAC 139 brush but any fluffy round brush will do!
9. The second last thing I did was pop red lipstick. I mixed Max Factor’s – Ruby Tuesday & Catrice 220 Step Red Up Lipstick together. I decided to add a close up of Sineád with her hair down to show the difference between her hair down and how I pinned her hair. There are photos below that complete the Snow White look.
So thats how I completed the Snow White look. If you would like to see more of these tutorials let me know below in the comments! Until next time,
Happy reading and tea drinking,
Max Factor Face Finity All Day Primer
Benefit The Porefessional
L’oréal lumi magique primer
NYC Smooth Skin – 677 Regular Nude
Collection long lasting concealer – Fair
Milani Easybrow – Dark Brown
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer
Naked Basics – Shades Naked 2, W.O.S, Venus, Faint
MAC Pigment Vanilla
Milani Eye Tech Perfection – Black
Too Faced Better than sex mascara
Rimmel Stay Matt Powder – 002 Pink Blosom
Soft and Gentle Mineralize Skinfinish
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Naked Flush – Blush
Max Factor – Ruby Tuesday & Catrice 220 – Step Red Up Lipstick