2. I then took my stippling brush and blended Collection’s Perfection Foundation into Aoife’s skin. You’re going for a full coverage look so I applied Collection’s lasting perfection concealer under her eyes and around problematic areas.
3. Using Urban Decay’s Flush Palette I applied the blush and highlight to the cheekbones. I lightly blended Benefit’s bronzer Hoola to add depth to the cheekbones!
4. I applied Urban Decay’s Eye Primer Potion before adding a cream base called Bikini – Tini from Benefit’s World Famous Neutrals eyeshadow kit.
5. I patted on the colour Blingo! from the same kit all over the lid with a flat eye shadow brush.
6. I did a dramatic extended eye liner look bringing it from the inner corner of the eye to just before the eyebrow ended using Flormar’s Precision Tip Fluid Liner in black.
7. Starting from the beginning of the eyelash line I drew a thick line following the natural shape of the eye. I extended it a little past the original eyeliner.
8. Using the same eye liner I drew a straight line down the bridge of her nose and a curved line along the nostril and sides.
9. Continuing with the liner I drew along the jaw, under and over the chin. The key to this look is enhancing certain features and drawing attention to them!
10. I wanted Aoife to look furrowed so I added two lines between her eyebrow. Then I enhanced her eyebrows using a black eyeshadow. I used crave from the Naked Basics Palette.
11. One of my favorite parts of this look was creating the diagonal dots along Aoife’s face. The dots can be as big or small as you want but personally I think the bigger dot was more striking! I used a cheap & newly bought red lipstick and threw it out after. I applied it with a pencil shaped brush to achieve this look!
12. Last but not least I lined Aoife’s lips using P.S I Love red lipliner! On top I used NYC’s Ultra Moist Lipwear Lipstick in Retro Red. Finishing the look I used the liner to make Aoife’s lips look bigger!
If you liked this weeks blogpost let me know in the comments below. Over the next few weeks I’ll be uploading more Halloween looks!