Oh deer. Halloween is fast approaching, in fact it’s this weekend and you still haven’t got a costume. Worry not, make up don’t fake up is coming to your rescue.
Pinterest is brimming with tutorials on how to become a deer. I took some inspiration and created this look on a good friend of mine Becky! So, show your inner bambai and follow these simple steps.
1. Follow your normal foundation routine and don’t forget to apply that important primer so you’re face stays intact all night!
2 I highlighted under Becky’s eyes, her forehead, along the bridge of her nose, her chin and along the jaw. I used NYX’s Wonder Stick in Fair to Medium.
3. I then went on to contour using the other end of the Wonder Stick. I wanted to do an exaggerated contour to create the heart shape face of the Deer. Using a beauty blender I blended it out as well as I could.
4. I used NYX’s Eyeshadow Crayon in milk, in the waterline.
5. I extended the milk coloured crayon to beneath the lash line. Then taking a brown eye liner I drew a straight line from the beginning inner corner of the eye and followed the curve of my eye and fanned it out.
6 . Using the brown eye liner I drew a line from the eyebrows down the bridge of the nose to create a small nose.
7. Taking Hoola a matte bronzer from Benefit. Taking a fluffy brush I enhanced the cream contour from before.
8. Taking the same NYX Crayon I dotted along the cheek bones and the centre of the forehead.
9. To finish I applied the MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Creme Cup.