This week’s post is a review on Milani’s Eye Tech Perfection Liquid Liner. I’ll be telling you my likes and dislikes about the product, testing it out and making the decision whether or not I’ll be repurchasing!
- Grip. The shape of the eyeliner is curved so it allows you to have more control.
- Teamed with a good eyeshadow primer the liquid liner will stay in place all day. It’s a great long lasting liquid liner.
- The fine tip point is great for creating a thick or thin line, which is great for going from a day to night look.
- Comfortable in hand. My hand didn’t cramp and whatever way I held the pen it sat perfectly !
- When applying the eye liner sometime I found that I had to shake the pen to make more product come out. However that is usually the case with pen liners.
- It only comes in jet black. I’d love to see a broader range of colours like browns or even bright colours like teal!
I let the liner dry on my hand for 15 to 20 seconds and rubbed it with my index finger for a few seconds. It did not smudge one bit, however it did fade a little.
Would I purchase it again? Yes!! I love love love the shape of the pen! Hopefully Milani bring out more shades!